Professional Jobs and Affordable Housing Posts
Welcome to the posting forum for jobs and housing. Here's how it works.....
If you are an employer, real estate agent or property owner, you may become a member of our forum and post new jobs or properties at any time — it's very simple and only takes a moment to join and post.
Potential job candidates, home buyers, and renters don't need to join. They can view the list anytime on the Professional Jobs and Affordable Housing or pages under the Opportunity tab in this site, and respond to the "more information" link(s) you put in your listing.
Listings should be aimed mostly at skilled and professional candidates earning more than $50,000/year and include standard benefits. Entry-level jobs must be full-time, permanent positions, earn at least $15/hour and provide benefits.
Please review listings weekly and remove any filled positions.
Real Estate Agents and Owners:
Listings should be aimed at middle-income renters and buyers. Please do not list high-end properties, or low-income housing.
Houses for sale should not exceed an asking price above $300,000.
Move-in ready houses/apartments for sale or for rent only - no fixer-uppers.
Please review listings weekly and remove any fulfilled listings.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR LISTING(S)
1. On the main page HERE, you will see three boxes, titled "For Sale", "For Rent", and "Job Listing." To submit your first item, select the appropriate category by clicking on the title text.
2. The page will reload. Click on the Start A Discussion button.
3. If you are not a member of our forum yet, you will be prompted to SIGN UP. If you are already a member, you will be asked to LOG IN with your username and password.
4. In the next "Post Submission" screen, input your listing information. Be sure to Include the following:
a. A brief title to attract the right applicant (example: Cute 2 bdr. bungalow, $850/mo, Crown Point OR... Licensed Physical Therapist, 5 years experience, flexible hours)
b. A brief description -- three or four sentences ONLY, please. Longer posts are subject to deletion.
IMPORTANT: The option to include photos or videos is mentioned but turned OFF — you may post TEXT ONLY.
c. End your listing with a text link to your website and/or email address, or both, so candidates/buyers/renters can contact you or click a link to more information. (Be sure to use the link tool at the bottom to make your text link functional.)
5. When you've put in your listing title, description, and link (or links), click the Publish button. Your listing is now LIVE, and will appear on either the Professional Jobs or Affordable Housing page. To submit additional items, click the button below to submit an additional item.
6. When your housing or job opening fills, PLEASE RETURN here, log in, and DELETE your item. This resource for our community is only useful if it's kept accurate and up-to-date. Thank you!